Take your career to new heights and learn about our opportunities and open positions with the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
Positions Open: 2
Essential Purpose of Position
To maintain the cleanliness of all buildings and to understand correct maintenance and safety procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning – including dusting, disinfecting, dust mopping, vacuuming, and mopping public areas, exhibits and restrooms.
- Operate heavy powered equipment- scrub machine, buffers, carpet extractors, etc.
- Work with hazardous materials – stripper, Halt, Q-128, etc.
- Respond to Emergencies / Alarms
- Inventory Control
- Comply with Museum / Federal Safety and Haz-Mat Material Standards
- Follow “FWS Job Grading Standard for Custodial Worker” 3566 (TS-2, 9/68), Grades 1 and 2
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-308-8891