The National Flight Academy has hosted several groups that have brought us AXPs from around the United States, including from organizations such as ANA Bald Eagle Squadron, Delta Air Lines, Google, FedEx, American Legion, MCJROTC groups, South Florida Workforce, and the Mobile Area Education Foundation. Support from donors and sponsors such as these have helped us cultivate the facility we have today. They have enabled us to bring hundreds of students in on scholarship funds, students that may otherwise have missed out on such an incredible opportunity.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your group or organization is interested in sponsoring students.
NFA Deployment Scholarship Sponsorship
Sponsor provides scholarships to fund 108 young people to attend the 6-day Deployment program at the National Flight Academy.
- Sponsor will be recognized on the National Flight Academy website for a period of one (1) year from the date of sponsorship.
- Sponsor logo will appear on the electronic donor board located at the main entrance/quarter deck area for a period of one (1) year from the date of sponsorship.
- Press release announcing the sponsor at the National Flight Academy.
- Featured story highlighting the “Sponsor Week at the National Flight Academy” will appear in the Fly-By quarterly newsletter of the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
- A sponsor-branded banner will be displayed inside the National Flight Academy during the sponsored week.
- Sponsor logo will appear on each of the student shirts for the designated week.
- Two half-page 4-color ads in bi-annual Foundation magazine recognizing sponsorship of the National Flight Academy. Ad content to be reviewed and approved by the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation.
- Sponsor will be given the opportunity to provide a speaker at the graduation ceremony at the conclusion of sponsored week at the National Flight Academy.
- Sponsor will receive thank you notes from a select number of National Flight Academy attendees.