National Flight Log
- Preserves your personal history in the Museum archives
- Adds to the value and depth of this important database
- Supports Museum programs and improvements
- Provides for educational programs
- Affords the opportunity for Museum visitors to have a better understanding of the people who have helped shape aviation history
There is a $100 one-time charge for each individual entry and $500 for each squadron entry. Once you have registered, submit your photos and information to Marie Norris ( email@example.com ) via e-mail or standard mail. If you are submitting a photograph via mail, it must not be larger than 8″ x 10″. It can be in color or black and white, either a current or earlier picture, in uniform or civilian attire. Active duty military personnel may update their records once a year at no charge. A nominal administrative charge will be required for all other updates.
Gift entries for your friends or loved ones are available. A card will be sent to the individual being honored telling him or her of your thoughtfulness.
You can also download the submission forms and email or mail the pictures and information to the Foundation office.
Submissions and/or questions can be sent to:
Marie Norris, National Flight Log Project Manager
Naval Aviation Museum Foundation, Inc.
1750 Radford Blvd., Suite B
Naval Air Station Pensacola, FL 32508
Phone: (850) 453-2389 or (800) 327-5002