Annual Membership Benefits
- Subscription to Foundation, the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’s semi-annual publication
- Subscription to Fly•By, the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’s quarterly newsletter
- 10% discount at the Flight Deck Store located in the National Naval Aviation Museum or our online store, www.NavalAviation.com
- Invitations to special events hosted by the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation
“Saufley – $50.00”
- One year membership
“Chambers – $250.00”
- One year membership plus a special gift set of Naval Aviation-themed stone coasters
“Ely – $500.00”
- One year membership plus a special gift of the National Naval Aviation Museum Collector’s book set
“Benefactors’ Circle – $1,500.00”
All Annual Membership Benefits plus:
- Recognition in the Foundation’s “Hall of Recognition”
- Exclusive Benefactors’ Circle commemorative coin
- Foundation’s commemorative coin
The Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’s publications provide readers across the world an exclusive look at the National Naval Aviation Museum, in-depth articles on Naval Aviation’s history and first-hand accounts from those who lived it. Join today!
Foundation is the semiannual magazine of the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation. Each issue features first-hand accounts and historical articles dealing with Naval, Marine Corps and Coast Guard Aviation; artwork from the nation’s foremost Naval Aviation artists; and rare photographs from the extensive collections of the Emil Buehler Library and Robert L. Lawson. Have a story to tell? Write Foundation!
E-mail Foundation questions and submissions to Nick Thrasher, Editor in Chief ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Fly•By is our quarterly newsletter sent to all Foundation members. It is filled with donor updates, Foundation events, historical vignettes and all the latest Museum information. Fly•By publishes articles and photos of events that Foundation members want to know about, from the unveiling of a new Museum exhibit, to the time and dates of squadron reunions.
E-mail Fly•By newsletter questions to Malerie Shelton, Marketing Director ( email@example.com ).