Annual Membership Benefits
- Subscription toÂ Foundation, the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’s semi-annual publication
- Subscription toÂ Flyâ¢By, the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’sÂ quarterly newsletter
- 10% discount at the Flight Deck Store located in the National Naval Aviation Museum or our online store,www.NavalAviation.com
- Invitations to special events hosted by the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation
[expand title=”Saufley – $50.00″]
- One year membership
[expand title=”Chambers – $250.00″]
- One year membership plus a special gift set of Naval Aviation-themed stone coasters
[expand title=”Ely – $500.00″]
- One year membership plus a special gift of the National Naval Aviation Museum Collector’s book set
[expand title=”Benefactors’ Circle – $1,500.00″]
All Annual Membership Benefits plus:
- Recognition in the Foundation’s “Hall of Recognition”
- Exclusive Benefactors’ Circle commemorative coin
- Foundation’s commemorative coin
The Naval Aviation Museum Foundation’s publications provide readers across the world an exclusive look at the National Naval Aviation Museum, in-depth articles on Naval Aviation’s history and first-hand accounts from those who lived it.Â Join today!
Foundation is the semiannual magazine of the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation. Each issue features first-hand accounts and historical articles dealing with Naval, Marine Corps and Coast Guard Aviation; artwork from the nationâs foremost Naval Aviation artists; and rare photographs from the extensive collections of the Emil Buehler Library and Robert L. Lawson. Have a story to tell? Write Foundation!
E-mail Foundation questions and submissions to Nick Thrasher, Editor in Chief ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Flyâ¢By is our quarterly newsletter sent to all Foundation members. It is filled with donor updates, Foundation events, historical vignettes and all the latest Museum information. Flyâ¢By publishes articles and photos of events that Foundation members want to know about, from the unveiling of a new Museum exhibit, to the time and dates of squadron reunions.
E-mail Flyâ¢By newsletter questions to Leslie Geiger, Editor ( email@example.com ).