Foundation Magazine for Android, iOS and Web
Google Play: Coming Soon!
App Store: Coming Soon!
Web Browser: Coming Soon!
Getting the App
- Available on iOS or Android devices, or through your web browser.
- To log in, use your e-mail address as your username, and your membership ID number as your initial password.
- Important! For your initial login, use your member ID number as your password. If your member ID number is less than 6 digits long, you will need to include leading zeros to meet the minimum length requirement. For example, if your member ID number is 1, then your initial password will be 000001. You only need to add enough zeros to meet the 6 digit requirement. After you log in for the first time, please change your password to something unique, that you will remember.
- If you cannot access the magazine, we might not have your current e-mail address on file. Please fill out the member verification form so we can grant you access.
Using the App
- The app requires an internet connection.
- Tap “Download” to add an issue to your library, then tap “Read” to open the issue.
- View the magazine in portrait orientation when reading articles or landscape orientation to view full 2-page spreads.
- Zoom into text and photos using “pinch” and “spread” gestures.
- Touch and drag pages to scroll. Swipe to change pages or double tap to open the “Navigator,” which includes a gallery of pages.
- If you swipe and the page does not turn, it might still be in “scrolling” mode. Wait for one to two seconds without touching the screen (if you see a scrollbar on the right side of the screen, it will disappear shortly), then try again.